At Glodyne, we understand the complex amount of information that the end-user encounters every time they turn on their computer. As the environment continues to change at a rapid pace, demands upon internal staffs are reaching new levels. Our integrated Technical Service Desks are designed for the navigation and resolution of all your computer technology questions, whether they are hardware, software, or system related.
Glodyne Service Desk Services include:
Technical Service Desk (TSD) Services
Designed to cost effectively provide an avenue for end users to receive technical support via remote resources, Glodyne’s Technical Service Desk (TSD) provides a single point of contact for the triage, diagnostics, and resolution of hardware, software, and service technical inquiries. This service was especially created for resellers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and integrators selling into the small and medium business, large enterprise, and public sector markets as your right hand person – providing an immediate, scalable support solution for all your, and your clients’, remote technical support needs.
Corporate Help Desk Services
Designed to deliver the variable elements needed to meet complex around-the-clock remote technology support and user contact requirements without costly IT personnel or call center infrastructure investments. By engaging our CHD services, you can easily provide the levels of remote support your employees or customers require delivered by knowledgeable and friendly technical support representatives at a predictable and affordable price.
- Greater visibility into service requests through a single point of contact
- Improved service delivery attributable to an end-to-end solution combined with complementary Glodyne services such as onsite support, advance exchange, and depot services
- Increased resolution rates and reduced onsite support costs with experienced engineers providing remote and local assistance for a variety of products and services around your or your customers' workplace environment
- Expanded multi-vendor support
- Superior uptime of call center operation and infrastructure
- CD/DVD/Zip drives and other peripherals
- Audio/Video conferencing equipment
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Travel Reservation Systems
- Other specialty hardware and appliances